Bradenton Cardiology Patient Portal gives you more access to patient services. This 24-hour online tool features several functions that would normally require over-the-phone assistance. Now, you have the option of avoiding long phone calls and hold messages. The Patient Portal lets you interact with Bradenton Cardiology when it’s convenient for you.
By signing up for the Patient Portal, you can manage certain patient services online:
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- Request medical records and lab results
- Update your contact information
- Securely send and receive messages from your provider
- Access a knowledge base of general health information
The Patient Portal is powered by MyHealthRecord.com and safeguarded by Greenway Health. This service helps keep your personal identity and medical information protected behind a layer of online security.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Mention the Patient Portal as you check-in for your appointment.
- Provide the email address you wish to use for your account and we’ll send an enrollment email.
- Click on the link included in the email you received from email@example.com.
- Answer a few simple questions and click “Next.”
- Create a user ID, password and secret question and click “Register.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I check my messages?
After you log onto the Patient Portal, you will see the MyHealthRecord homepage. New messages will be displayed at the top of the page. Click “My Messages” to access your received messages. To view the content of a message, click on that message.
How will I know if I have a new message?
When a new message arrives in your Patient Portal inbox, an email alert is sent to the email address you used to register for your account.
How do I send a message to a provider?
- Navigate to the My Messages page and select “New”
- Select your provider’s name in the “To:” search box
- Select the message option you would like
What type of message can I send?
You can send a secure message with non-urgent clinical questions, billing inquiries and requests for prescription refills.
Is the Bradenton Cardiology Center Patient Portal secure?
Yes. The Patient Portal is located on a secure website.
Do you share my information with anyone?
Is there a fee to use the Patient Portal?
No, the service is completely free of charge.
For all other questions, please call the Bradenton Cardiology Center Medical Records Department at 941-748-2277.