Manatee Physician Alliance Neurologists diagnose and treat illnesses and diseases involving the nervous system. This includes the brain and spinal cord (and their coverings); cranial nerves connected to the eyes, face, ears, nose and throat; peripheral nerves which supply the arms and legs; muscles throughout the body; and autonomic nerves which activate the internal organs.
Our physicians provide advanced neurological care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Dementia and memory disorders
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis and imflammatory diseases
- Neuropathy and muscle diseases